Do you look at your wardrobe and feel like you have loads of clothes but nothing to wear? Don’t worry, it’s a common illness. We buy too much and don’t think about how we are going to wear what we buy. We very rarely stop to think carefully about what the top you see in the shop might actually match or whether you will wear it. I am also a victim of the epidemic of sales shopping. You must have that dress because it’s such a bargain, but realistically, you’ve nowhere to wear it, so it hangs in the wardrobe with the tags on.
Before you go shopping again, you need to filter. Take out the clothes you love and wear, and see how they match other things to create outfits. Sometimes, we have hidden treasure in our wardrobes that we forgot about it. It’s only then can we see what we need to buy. So, that’s where I may be able help.
For 2018, I am offering a Wardrobe Weeding service. So what does that involve? Well, here’s a guide:
- I will come to your home and go through your wardrobe to strip out the pieces that need to go to the charity bag, as well as giving guidance on what to keep and how to wear them
- Provide structure on your wardrobe to help you style yourself from the clothes you have
- Create some key outfits for lot’s of different occasions (even day to day)
- Guide you on the pieces you may think about buying to add to your wardrobe and give your clothes that finishing touch they need.
- In advance of the visit, there will be some preparatory work to do, but that won’t take that long.
Each session will last approximately two hours, after which, you will have a wardrobe that works for you. I want to remove the stress of dressing, so this is the start.
If you think this is something you would like to do, simply drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and I can send you the details. Each session will be tailored to each person and their needs.
So, let’s see how this goes!